Understanding Trademark Indonesia and The Benefits of BrandingInfo
In an era that is all digital and today's globalization, where such information is easily accessible and tasted by all groups, branding or brands feel so important to have.
One strong brand can make it really easy to spot and market to customers or users. The following is further information regarding the understanding of trademark Indonesia and the benefits of branding.
Understanding Indonesian trademarks
A brand (brand) is a name, signal, meaning, symbol, design, word, or a combination of these which are intended to identify and compare products and services with one another.
The components that determine the level of customer confidence in a brand are :
Promises that are given are in accordance with facts even though this is not clearly ascertained, but are one of the most important aspects of the success of a brand. Trademark indonesia is very important. If you want trademark indonesia, please contact us.
Give the user a certain brand
Unique Selling Proposition (USP). The emergence of a brand as the basis for comparing its company, product or service with other companies, products or services.
Branding is a group of communication activities carried out by the company in the planning process of creating and raising a brand.
Branding is not just about winning over your target market to choose your brand, but what is even more valuable is so that loyal customers can see you as one of the greatest who is able to provide a solution for them.
The Role of Branding
The role of branding is to provide an image and image in society, even consumers, if the company has a product they sell, so that the branding (trademark or corporate identity) is desired by your brand or brand will be remembered by its citizens or consumers for a long period of time.
The role of branding in detail can be explained as follows:
One product will be different from its competitors if it has a strong brand, so that one brand can be easily distinguished from another.
Promo and Retrieval
Products that have a brand will be easily propagated and become their magnetic power. One brand promo will easily promote its product by displaying the brand symbol.
Image Builder, Trust Giver, Quality Collateral, and Prestige
One brand plays a role in creating an image by providing citizens with the first recognition tool. Trust, quality, and prestige of a product will stick to one brand of experience from and information on that product.
The market will be easily controlled by a strong brand. The brand could serve as a warning to some of its competitors to take it every way it takes. In addition, residents will easily be given additional information about the brand that is remembered by them.
- Be able to convey messages clearly
- Ensure your integrity
- Able to connect the target market or customer emotionally
- Be able to move or motivate the customer
- Ensure the formation of loyal customer loyalty
Some elements of Branding
The most important element of a brand is the trade name or brand. However, a brand is still lacking if it is only supported by a symbol or visual identity symbol which is stably and structurally applied to various sympathetic mediums of one brand marketing communication.
Some of the elements of branding are :
- Symbol: symbol, logotype, monogram, flag.
- Visual performance: package design, product design, uniform design, building design, vehicle design.
- Spokesperson: celebrities, founding figures, company figures, or figures of creation.
- Sentences: acronyms, nicknames, jargon, taglines, jingles.
- Sound: song, sound icon / sound, thematic song.
Benefits of Branding
- Provide certain magnetic power for some customers.
- It's easier to get loyal consumer loyalty to the products / services being sold.
- Open the opportunity for the company to decide on an even higher selling price.
- Opportunities for business actors to differentiate products.
- So the specific characteristics that compare the company's products with those of competing companies.